Monday, August 12, 2013

Turning Over A New Leaf

Tonight at dinner my husband asked me why I stopped blogging and I realized it was mostly because for a really long time I felt I had nothing important to say. I realized today, however, that everything is important to me, to him, to someone and perhaps I may not be the only one feeling at that specific time. Regardless if 1 person or 1 million people read my blog I'm sure at some point there is someone who is feeling happy, loved, blessed, depressed, alone, defeated, sick, optimistic, rejuvenated, or so many other things. Therefore, I've decided to try and blog everyday.

I am currently a stay at home army wife, in search of a career. Since I moved to North Carolina I've had a terrible time finding jobs with a career path. I don't necessarily have to work but I want to. I need something that is my own and I need something to do. Being in the town we're in there's not much place for advertising. Most things are chains or mom n pop shops without advertising funds. Over the past couple months I've been working on getting my real estate license, however, I've also been very sick and haven't been able to study as I should. I took my second x-ray today and hope to figure out what is wrong with me so I can put 100% of me into this new career path thing.

Unfortunately, I started this blog later in the night than I'd planned and I'm going to sign off to watch Kung Fu Panda on tv with my hubby until The Glades come on :). I absolutely LOVE The Glades! If anyone hasn't watched it and loves crime shoes with a bit of drama, sarcasm and attitude, it may be the show for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment