Monday, February 11, 2013

Rainy Days

So the hubby left this morning for another field exercise, I am so happy I have to guard puppies and an alarm system. At first I was really disappointing we were going to be spending our first (out of 6) Valentine's in the same zip code apart AGAIN, but no i'm over it. Mandi, Willow and I are going to go to New Bern, home of lots of exploring, Nicholas Sparks, and a fish market and I'm pretty excited about it.

We are definitely settling in to our life a little more. Zeus is getting better with everyone and Baxter is only a spoiled brat, stealing toys 3/4 of the time instead of all of the time. We've gotten our house unpacked, had a Superbowl party and had Mandi and Willow over for dinner so it almost feels like a real home, we are almost there. All we need now is grass and our dog run! I can't wait for our dog run. We got it in the mail last week, however, the box was all torn up and one of the pieces was bent. After a long talk on the phone, and a complaining UPS driver we got the first one "exchanged" and have a new one on the way. I wanted to have one up before the trip Thursday, but i'm not sure if i want to do it by myself lol, that is if it even gets here before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment