Friday, March 30, 2012

1.3 lbs !

Whoot!! Monday night I decided I wanted to buckle down and get my butt in gear and in shape. I went ot the gym twice Tuesday, once Wednesday, once Thursday and then this morning, I also gave up carbs starting Monday afternoon till probably this afternoon =P but already in just 4 days I'm down 1.3 lbs!

I was thinking goofing a round early and I came across this dress that I think is my new goal and motivation. My bachelorette party is July 2012 and I think this dress is it!! I've never worn anything like it and I definitely wouldn't wear it now, but I am going to do all I can to fit in it by then! or something similar! I know I probably should order it now but I'm not about to order something in advance that might not fit or might fit and be hideous but my goal is to fit in a gorgeous, sexy, look at me white/ivory "Vegas" dress by Saturday 21st. If I have to do two a days every day!

Here's to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment